Re: [vserver] Create a new virtual on debian - some problem

From: Jeff Jansen <jeff.jansen_at_kkoncepts.net>
Date: Tue 20 Apr 2010 - 05:34:57 BST

ben@bristolwireless.net wrote on 2010-Apr-20:
> I'd also like to point out that there's 2.6.32 Linux-Vserver kernels in the
> backports.org repo now too, which are also good.

I'd be interested to hear about the experiences of folks who are using the
vserver kernel and util-vserver packages from backports.org. Does it "solve"
the problems that the standard lenny kernels have?

Is backports tracked by the debian security team? It looks like it from here:

http://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/status/release/stable-backports

but I thought you were "on your own" for security in backports. :-)

TIA

Jeff Jansen