Re: [vserver] Create a new virtual on debian - some problem

From: <ben_at_bristolwireless.net>
Date: Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 19:50:12 BST

Quoting "Eric Schoeller" <eschoeller@users.sourceforge.net>:

       I'll go ahead and second that ... I recently switched over to
using the repo.psand.net repository for util-vserver and more recent
debian based vserver kernels and I've been very pleased with the
decision. The change wasn't completely seamless in my environment
mainly due to the fact that I was using /vservers instead of
/var/lib/vservers. There were many things that were broken with
'newvserver' that I had to fix in a post install script. Now, using
just the util-vserver tools I don't have any of those issues after
building new vservers.

Eric

I'd also like to point out that there's 2.6.32 Linux-Vserver kernels
in the backports.org repo now too, which are also good.

Cheers,
==
 From Ben Green