Re: [Vserver] Virtual server monitor

From: Tom Laermans <tom.laermans_at_powersource.cx>
Date: Wed 27 Sep 2006 - 08:01:09 BST

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 22:38 -0400, Guillaume Pratte wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to have the opinion of the mailing list about a tool I just
> released called 'Virtual server monitor' or 'vsmon' for short :
>
> http://vsmon.revolutionlinux.com/

Looks great! Once you have some .deb's I'll have to try it out ;)

I was planning to make something similar like this, but with a different
sort of "backend", being an extension into snmpd. I've made different
scripts already to be able to monitor daemon stuff through cacti, and
was planning on making on one side some nice graphs about load and
memory and such, and otherwise an overview page with all the info on it.

Still planning to do that "when time permits" though ;/ -- the hard part
is looking up where to find all that info without having to parse
vserver-stat etc :)

Thanks,
Tom