Re: [Vserver] Logo design

From: Matt Nuzum <matt.followers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri 20 Jan 2006 - 15:17:05 GMT

On 1/19/06, Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at> wrote:
> maybe we should try to register it or something
> like that? anybody who knows about the legal
> details here (and maybe about the costs?)
>
> I'm confident,
> Herbert

In the USA (and most western countries, I believe), a creator
automatically has copyright for original works. It's enough to simply
say that the mark is copyrighted and all rights are reserved (in most
cases). If you want to register it as a trademark or service mark then
there are costs involved.

--
Matthew Nuzum <matt@followers.net>
www.followers.net - Makers of "Elite Content Management System"