From: Cathy Sarisky (sarisky_at_pioneernet.net)
Date: Mon 12 Aug 2002 - 19:36:03 BST

It never fails. I set up a bunch of vservers for clients, and then the
requirements for one of the programs in use got upped. So I need to upgrade a
handful of vservers. Maybe I'm being dense, but how can I upgrade them,
without goofing up unification? I don't want to rebuild them from scratch.
 Does vunify do this? Could someone give an example? (I did vunify --help,
but it didn't help much. :( )

Thanks in advance!
Cathy Sarisky

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:42 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3