From: Cathy Sarisky (sarisky_at_pioneernet.net)
Date: Tue 13 Aug 2002 - 02:01:22 BST

I tried out Sam Vilain's unify-dirs script. After running it, I'm getting:

---i---------t with lsattr
or
00008010 with showattr.

I wanted the files to be unlinkable, but that doesn't seem to be what's
happening in practice. (I used -l and -i flags with unify-dirs.)

Could someone help me out here? What should I have for a file that is linked
but unlinkable?

Thanks!

Cathy Sarisky

Generated on Wed 06 Nov 2002 - 07:03:42 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3