Re: [vserver] Up-to-date stable version?

From: Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale <Arnaud.Gomes_at_ircam.fr>
Date: Wed 12 Aug 2009 - 14:51:27 BST

Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at> writes:

> sounds like a hardware/driver issue, I presume you'll
> get the very same messages without the Linux-VServer patch
> too (i.e. with vanilla 2.6.27.29, which I'd suggest to
> test first), but anyways, if you can provide the bootup
> log and a sample of those messages, we probably can pinpoint
> the responsible driver/component

Here are the relevant logs:

http://files.glou.org/intraitable-boot.txt
http://files.glou.org/intraitable-noirqhandler.txt

I had to move a few production services on the box earlier than I
wanted to so I can't do much disruptive testing; on the other hand it
doesn't look like the box has any real issues except those messages.

The packages I made are available online if anybody wants to do any
further testing:

http://freesoftware.ircam.fr/vserver/

--
Arnaud