[vserver] guest libraries vs host libraries

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Tue 27 May 2008 - 20:45:01 BST

someone wants me to run a debian sarge vserver on our gentoo amd64 machine
which was compiled using glibc 2.6 libraries and nptl with no deprecated
linux threads support.

will this cause a problem for the debian vserver to run considering it is
compiled with 'ancient' libraries? i think glibc2.0 or something like that.

i know nothing about debian so if i just 'talked thru my hat' i apologize :)

--
Chuck