Re: [Vserver] vserver traceroute

From: Nikolay Kichukov <hijacker_at_oldum.net>
Date: Thu 20 Apr 2006 - 12:29:14 BST

Hello guys,
Thanks for the advice, and sorry for taking me so long to respond.

I tried setting:

host# vattribute --set --xid <xid> --secure --ccap raw_icmp

and when i try to traceroute a host I am again getting:

traceroute: raw socket: Operation not permitted

Any further ideas?

Another problem has now appeared:
When i try to ssh to the guest sshd, i am getting the following error:

fatal: chroot("/var/run/sshd"): Operation not permitted

/var/run/sshd is rwx for root and r-x for the group and others

Any ideas?

Additional info:

util-vserver 0.30.209-2 debian package
kernel 1.6.14.4-vs2.1.0