Re: [Vserver] vserver traceroute

From: Daniel Hokka Zakrisson <daniel_at_hozac.com>
Date: Tue 11 Apr 2006 - 12:17:10 BST

Nikolay Kichukov wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for the advise,
> I'd like to test that and I already have raw_icmp in the flags file for
> the vserver, but is there a way i can set that without rebooting the
> vserver?

It's a context capability, so you should put it in ccapabilities file.

> I've searched for information about chcontext and did not find a lot
> about setting those caps and flags dynamically. Is that possible? If
> yes, how?

vattribute --set --xid <name or xid of the guest> --secure --ccap
raw_icmp (add additional --bcaps here if you have any, as they'll be
reset otherwise)

> Also, another question is, i have already created(built) the vserver
> without --context NNN, and now I would like to get the vserver running
> only in a specified context, ie. 444. How can i implement that?

echo NNN > /etc/vservers/<name>/context

http://www.nongnu.org/util-vserver/doc/conf/configuration.html

--
Daniel Hokka Zakrisson