Re: [Vserver] IPV6 and VSERVER ?

From: Yann Dupont <Yann.Dupont_at_univ-nantes.fr>
Date: Thu 20 Apr 2006 - 10:30:59 BST

Eugen Leitl a écrit :
> On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 04:58:42AM +0200, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
>

>> well, once we are starting ipv6 stuff, we definitely
>> need folks testing that, so it won't hurt to check
>> the ML now and then and/or volunteer for some testing
>> (that might speed up the process significantly)

I'm also very interested in IPv6 for vserver, since a very long time now :-)

I have a valid IPv6 setup & multicast IPv6 setup right now, and some
spare servers ... :)

So I can test all patches , that's just a matter of time .

--
Yann Dupont, Cri de l'université de Nantes
Tel: 02.51.12.53.91 - Fax: 02.51.12.58.60 - Yann.Dupont@univ-nantes.fr