Re: [Vserver] The nano-vserver package.

From: Michael S. Zick <mszick_at_morethan.org>
Date: Mon 26 Dec 2005 - 15:26:00 GMT

On Mon December 26 2005 08:43, Michael S. Zick wrote:
> Joel,

A sudden thought while reading my own post.

> The view from inside <vsbox01> will have a more typical
> layout of the first and second level directory trees.

I will give it a job.

Configure the bb httpd server to serve the html versions
of all the software documentation - just skip dealing with
any man-reader or info-reader.

I think all of the software packages will output their
documentation in html. I just have to dig out the build
instructions.

I had better build an index of all the software commands
are 'built-in' - there are hundreds even in the base-install.

Mike