From: Christian Heim (christian.th.heim_at_gmx.de)
Date: Sun 01 May 2005 - 22:07:25 BST

On Sunday 01 May 2005 22:51, Werner Schalk ( WS )wrote:
>Hi guys,
>
>I am trying to copy an existing vserver using rsync and sed to modify all
>files necessary (by the way what files do I need to modify?).
Depends on your configuration. I guess you're using the alpha tools.

If you use static context, then you'll have to change the context of your
vserver.

Here's a list what you should change anyway:

- interfaces/*
- name
- uts/nodename (if you use it)
- vdir

>Unfortunately
> I can't start the new vserver afterwards. How do I debug this?

No idea .. ;) but more input (what happens on startup) would be good to help
you debugging this one ...

Also please state, next time which kernel and which tools you're using

Regards Christian

--
Interchangeable parts won't.