From: Oliver Welter (mail_at_oliwel.de)
Date: Sun 01 May 2005 - 22:09:04 BST

Hi werner,

> I am trying to copy an existing vserver using rsync and sed to modify all
> files necessary (by the way what files do I need to modify?). Unfortunately I
> can't start the new vserver afterwards. How do I debug this?

Is the "Source" Server running ?
If so, delete the director /var/lib/init.d

Files to modify at minium is everything that contains a reference to the
IP Adresse (sshd_config).
To create the new configuration you should use the vserver-build command
with type "skel" - and just delete the created dir. There are no files
inside the vserver you have to change

Oliver

--
Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben
oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt