From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Mon 09 Aug 2004 - 12:53:21 BST

While following the Fedora Core 1 HOWTO (I have done this before but it
was months ago) I notice that a section appreas to be missing.

In:C. VServer creation => 1. Build a new vserver; the second sentence
begins "Using the install-script we just modified, " but I don't see this
anymore. Also I note there are two section C. Vserver (creation and
updates).
   I can't remember who was the orginal author and have not used Wiki's
except for viewing so I don't know if find the previous version is an
option?

Any pointers or ideas?

Rod