From: Arne Blankerts (blankerts_at_salesemotion.de)
Date: Tue 10 Aug 2004 - 15:27:01 BST

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 13:53, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> While following the Fedora Core 1 HOWTO (I have done this before but it
> was months ago) I notice that a section appreas to be missing.
>
> In:C. VServer creation => 1. Build a new vserver; the second sentence
> begins "Using the install-script we just modified, " but I don't see this
> anymore. Also I note there are two section C. Vserver (creation and
> updates).
> I can't remember who was the orginal author and have not used Wiki's
> except for viewing so I don't know if find the previous version is an
> option?

I'm the original author of the FC1 howto and the paragraph this sentence
refers to has been removed since its no longer required. The script used
to be broken (win32 linefeeds) which has been fixed.

I overread the refering while proofreading it. Sorry for the trouble..

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards,
    Arne Blankerts

--
SalesEmotion GmbH