From: Thomas Gelf (vserver_at_gelf.net)
Date: Sun 11 Jul 2004 - 15:00:50 BST

Am So, den 11.07.2004 schrieb Jan-Marc Pilawa um 15:43:
> Am Sonntag, 11. Juli 2004 15:30 schrieb Thomas Gelf:
> > After some discussion on IRC I've made two other variants:
> > http://vserver.gelf.net/logo2.html
>
> :-) :-) :-)
> Many tiny little penguins. but could also be ok for UML.

that's the problem - it shows the uml idea better than the
vserver way of life...

> > http://vserver.gelf.net/logo3.html
> :-)
> hm, but the "real" machine is "outside"

it should show that you can avoid wasting rackspace by using
linux-vserver - but you're right, the real machine is missing
(but you can see it from another point of view: the big penguin
outside must run somewhere, so the "real" machine IS there)

> What about a penguin with many (penguin) tatoos? (because
> vserver is a modification of the linux-kernel)

the tatoo idea is not bad - where would you put them? all on
his wings?

--
Thomas Gelf <vserver_at_gelf.net>