From: Jan-Marc Pilawa (j.pilawa_at_tu-bs.de)
Date: Sun 11 Jul 2004 - 20:22:49 BST

On Sunday 11 July 2004 16:00, Thomas Gelf wrote:

> the tatoo idea is not bad - where would you put them? all on
> his wings?

Like Popey, on one of his wings. Maybe, let him show his muscles, like arnold.
Its a less technical idea. I like those much more, because our occupation (or:
our hobby ;-) is very technical.

But the previous Ideas are also very good. Maybe combine the one with the rack
servers in the background with some kind of "arnietux" ;-)

Jan