From: Dariush Pietrzak (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Tue 02 Mar 2004 - 20:52:14 GMT

> > 4) IPv6 support. Zones have it, vserver does not.
> It realy need ? i see only one-two request to this feature. if i have
 I don't need it. At least not this year, maybe two years from now.
I was just making a quick list of things that you get with Solaris Zones
and you can't get from vserver solutions.

> four-five requests i add handle ipv6 protocol to my branch.
 I've seen 2 or 3 requests from some french hackers on irc.
I don't really think there's a need for that right now, it's just that
would be neat thing to have, there's a natural attraction between large
pool of addresses and vservers ( it's relatively easy to get 2^16 pool of
addresses in ipv6 space, it's very hard to get even C class in ipv4 ).

> It easy with private disk namespace. I create it for FreeVPS.
 What exactly are those 'private namespaces' in kernel context?
It gets mentioned often enough, but I still don't understand what that is.
Where can I find some relevant info? google spews some unrelated basic
stuff..

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
We're giving you a new chance in life, and an opportunity