From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sat 04 Oct 2003 - 02:12:18 BST

Dear VServer Community!

Recently I wrote that we want to support as many
platforms as possible (at least if support makes
any sense ;) and I would like to get some feedback.

Especially the following seems important to me:

 - who is able to test vservers on platforms other
   than i386, and what platforms would those be?

 - who has some non i386 vserver installation
   already running? or if you tried and failed,
   what where the problems?

 - additionally if somebody thinks it would be
   great to have vserver running on his toaster,
   wrist watch, switch, or whatever, and this
   'platform' already supports linux, please let
   me know ...

thanks in advance,

Generated on Sat 04 Oct 2003 - 02:49:38 BST by hypermail 2.1.3