From: Sam Vilain (sam_at_vilain.net)
Date: Mon 06 Oct 2003 - 17:27:00 BST

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 02:12, Herbert Poetzl wrote;

> - who is able to test vservers on platforms other
> than i386, and what platforms would those be?

I've just got some x86_64 systems. And when I get the right type of
RAM into them, they might even boot up. (damned Dabs sent me
non-registered RAM when I asked for registered ... muppets).

Assuming that a 64 bit kernel works with mixed full 32-bit and full
64-bit vservers, then I should be able to run daily smoke testing. If
it doesn't, it will have to be occasional (up to once a week, say).

How much space do you need to smoke test?

--
Sam Vilain, sam_at_vilain.net

I waited and waited, and when no message came, I knew it must have been from you. ASHLEIGH BRILLIANT