From: Lyashkov Alexey (shadow_at_itt.net.ru)
Date: Tue 14 Jan 2003 - 13:08:12 GMT

Hello Adam,

Tuesday, January 14, 2003, 9:53:41 AM, you wrote:

AHP> On Tuesday, January 14, 2003, at 01:04 AM, Herbert Poetzl wrote:

>> On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 12:45:44AM -0500, Adam H. Pendleton wrote:
>>> I am using newvserver to build, you guessed it, a new vserver. The
>>> installation was progressing, using the RedHat 7.3 Minimal
>>> configuration that came with the tools from the website. After
>>> getting
>>> to the "fam" package, "broadcast: Unknown host" was printed to the
>>> screen twice, separated by a linefeed, but no carriage return (so, on
>>> the next line, tail-to-head). I then lost all network connectivity to
>>> the box. The hostname that I assigned to the box indeed does exist,
>>> and I assigned the new virtual server a valid IP address. What
>>> happened? This box is remote for me, by about 30 minutes, so it is a
>>> huge pain to drive over just to reboot it. So until I get this
>>> resolved, I can't progress in my vserver use/testing. Thanks for any
>>> help or ideas.

hm.. i see that messge (i't peculiarity my patch, ip addrees see only
in context their assigned ) but i not losing communication with my box.
therefore i ignored that.

It's problem only with my lastes prerelease patch or with all my patches ?

--
Best regards,
 Lyashkov                            mailto:shadow_at_itt.net.ru