From: hugh at atosc dot com (_at_atosc.org)
Date: Wed 27 Nov 2002 - 13:04:18 GMT

Hello there !

Dont know if i need to speak in english or french on that
mailling list ?

But there are a few thing that i want to told:

1- i ve take my time to read a few comments about vserver on the Net.
Seeking the mailling list archive with no succes. It seems that vlad
leave the work. Only a few articles on the google cache can be read.
is there a mailman archive somewhere ?

2- The ftp are not working from there all i get is: connection refused.
But we can get the tools from the download page. Only .config cannot be
find there. But i don't find anything to tunes in menuconfig for
vserver. I guess .config can be done from scratch.

3- since 3 day's vserver tools in version 0.19 can be download
from the sid debian mirror. A debianised kernel patch is comming
soon. Is this comming from a guy who read the mailing list ?
There are errors on the debconf script comming with that package !
As you need to touch an empty /etc/servers/fake.conf to get a
correct installation of the 0.19 tools.

hugh

Therrien, Remy - Croesus finansoft - (450) 662-6101 wrote:
> Pas encore ! Ca donne encore timeout.
> Remy
>
> At 11/26/2002 06:08 PM -0500, you wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:18:40 -0500, Brian Ipsen wrote
>> > Hi!
>> >
>> > Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of the vserver 0.21
>> utilities
>> > source - and the .config file for configuring the kernel (both
>> should be
>> > availabe at ftp://ftp.solucorp.qc.ca/pub/vserver/ - but all I get
>> there is a
>> > "connection refused).
>> > Are there no mirrors for the vserver patch site ??
>>
>> The server is up now.

>> Jacques Gelinas <jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca>
>> vserver: run general purpose virtual servers on one box, full speed!
>> http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc

Generated on Wed 27 Nov 2002 - 13:32:46 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3