From: John Goerzen (jgoerzen_at_complete.org)
Date: Wed 27 Nov 2002 - 18:13:17 GMT

In article <20021127130418.AD71716E88_at_atosc.org>, hugh at atosc dot com wrote:
> 1- i ve take my time to read a few comments about vserver on the Net.
> Seeking the mailling list archive with no succes. It seems that vlad
> leave the work. Only a few articles on the google cache can be read.
> is there a mailman archive somewhere ?

GMANE carries this group:

http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.linux.vserver
Also readable via NNTP:

> 3- since 3 day's vserver tools in version 0.19 can be download
> from the sid debian mirror. A debianised kernel patch is comming
> soon. Is this comming from a guy who read the mailing list ?

I just installed vserver for the first time today. I run debian. I just
ran:

apt-get install vserver kernel-patch-ctx

Then I rebuilt the kernel with the patch (PATCH_THE_KERNEL=YES), and poof.
Working vserver. It pulled in version 0.19.

> There are errors on the debconf script comming with that package !
> As you need to touch an empty /etc/servers/fake.conf to get a
> correct installation of the 0.19 tools.

Already reported: http://bugs.debian.org/170627

Generated on Wed 27 Nov 2002 - 19:50:07 GMT by hypermail 2.1.3