From: Jacques Gelinas (jack_at_solucorp.qc.ca)
Date: Wed 09 Oct 2002 - 05:34:49 BST

On Tue, 8 Oct 2002 17:31:37 -0500, Georges Toth wrote
> hi,
>
> since i'm using a gcc3.2 based linux distro, i'm no longer able to compile the
> vserver sources.....get some strange errors...
> but the kernel compiled without any probs.

In vutil.h, add after the #include chunk

        using namespace std;

This fixes the compilation issue. Another bug shows on rh8. I change the -O3
to -O and then some utilities starts to compile properly. Very odd...

I will release a new vserver package this week.