Re: [vserver] Problems Building Guests

From: Ted Barnes <madogdevelopment_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 12 Mar 2014 - 12:32:04 GMT

Thanks Ben....yes, I think there's something funny going on with my
network, but I added a couple of dns statements to resolv.conf pointing
at Google and that seemed to help.

Thanks Corey too - Q: the reason I'm using Ben's mirror's on the guests
as well is that I want them to be running wheezy with mate desktops (I'm
trying to avoid compiling my own kernels) and have found this approach
"works" - would you suggest something else?