Re: [vserver] Mini-Kernel - What and where are the latest sources?

From: Ben Green <ben_at_bristolwireless.net>
Date: Wed 22 May 2013 - 18:34:37 BST

Quoting Allan Latham <alatham@flexsys-group.de>:

You can use the util-vserver packages I provide, so why not use those?
There's compile instructions on the linux-vserver wiki though if you
want, the source on linux-vserver will build debs for you also.

In terms of building the kernel, I use make-kpkg. It's the simplest
tool for build kernels in to .deb files.

Cheers,
Ben