Re: [vserver] is there a vnetstat?

From: Allan Latham <alatham_at_flexsys-group.de>
Date: Mon 06 May 2013 - 18:54:04 BST

netstat gets the information from:

/proc/net/tcp and /proc/net/udp

The trick must be to make this part of the /proc tree fully visible at
the host level.

How I do that is a complete mystery!

My vservers are skeletons containing only the minimum needed for the
service running in the vserver. Few (none) will have netstat available
to run via 'vserver exec' and its friends.

Therefore the need to monitor them from the host.

Greetings to all

Allan