[vserver] OpenVPN Client

From: UxBoD <uxbod_at_splatnix.net>
Date: Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 11:52:49 BST

Hi,

am testing our some different vserver configurations and one which I am struggling with is running an OpenVPN client within a guest. The VPN connection is successfully established but when it tries to push the route it fails with:

/sbin/ip route add 172.30.0.0/16 via 192.168.10.1
RTNETLINK answers: Network is unreachable

I have given the guest the TUN_CREATE capability though presume that this is still failing as the tun device does not exist ?

Any thoughts on how to resolve this please ?

Thanks.