[vserver] Running Plex media server on Ubuntu guest

From: David Vanfleet <vanfleet_at_cedarview.net>
Date: Sat 02 Mar 2013 - 17:09:02 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to run the Plex Media server (see http://www.plexapp.com)
from a vserver guest and I'm having problems. It installed without
errors and when I start it with the command "service plexmediaserver
start" the prompt returns without errors but the process does not start.

I'm running Vserver on Debian 6 and the guest is running Ubuntu (lucid).
Has anyone ever gotten Plex to run in a guest before. If someone could
point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
David