[vserver] SOT: Gentoo guest doesnt start after update / ERROR: sshd needs service(s) net

From: Oliver Welter <mail_at_oliwel.de>
Date: Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 13:35:31 GMT

Hi Folks,

I know that this is kind of offtopic, but I hope to get some gentoo
related people here to solve the problem ;)

I upgraded my vserver guests, new udev, etc and now I am lost as the
network related services are not starting with:
  * ERROR: sshd needs service(s) net

The network itself is running fine but the gentoo rc-system is missing
the internal depenency flag which is usually pulled in by the network
interfaces init script.

Anybody can point me to the right direction?

Oliver

--
Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!
PGP-Key: 3B2C 8095 A7DF 8BB5 2CFF  8168 CAB7 B0DD 3985 1721