Re: [vserver] Ubuntu 10.4.4, cron and upstart

From: Mike O'Connor <vserver_at_pineview.net>
Date: Thu 15 Mar 2012 - 10:08:39 GMT

Hi Herbert

I've checked a number of non guest Ubuntu installs and I can not find
any process which creates a socket like this. (using lsof) and there is
no process which I can see which looks like it could be the one which
would be used.

Does any one have any idea of the process which Ubuntu uses for this ?

It seems to me that it would be the init process, but that's running.

Mike