[vserver] how to create a vps by a image file?

From: songjun435 <songjun435_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 04:04:32 GMT

hi,all:
as you know,the vserver create vps by the methods,such as vyum,skeleton,clone and so on.
and we must execute like 'vserver xxx build -m <build_method> ...' command.
But these methods have limitation.
1.vyum method
  it must connect to the network
2. skeleton
  it must copy some files to the /vservsers/xxx to populate the vps
3. clone
  it must require a existing vps as the source.

So,when I have no network,and no existing vps,and I do not want to copy files to the /vservers/xxx,
I just have a image file which download from amazon web service, so how should I create a vps by the image file,which just like xen to create a virtual machine?
Thank you!

3NMedia
Ëξü