Re: [vserver] New package in the Squeeze repository and some plans

From: Ben Green <ben_at_bristolwireless.net>
Date: Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 10:58:25 GMT

Quoting Jean Weisbuch <jean@phpnet.org>:

> Le 22/02/2012 17:20, Ben Green a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I had issues with the latest vserver-utils because it seems to
> require gawk and its not a package dependency so there was a warning
> that gawk was not found every time the "vserver" command on the
> systems (Debian Squeeze and maybe some Ubuntu Lucid).
>
> Could you add gawk as a package dependency if possible?
>
> Thanks by advance.

The script I use to compile is ridiculously simple. I basically unpack
the tar and then run 'dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -us -uc' inside it.
All the config to make that possible is maintained by Daniel Hokka
Zakrisson. I could easily patch it, but you should ask Daniel to
include this in the next release.

Cheers,
==
 From Ben Green