Re: [vserver] Building on CentOS 6.2

From: Gordan Bobic <gordan_at_bobich.net>
Date: Fri 03 Feb 2012 - 15:34:32 GMT

Hmm... Did you:

echo "plain" > /etc/vservers/centos6-basevs/apps/init/style

?

You will also want to make sure to apply the following pseudo-patch to
the guest's etc/sysconfig/init:
-ACTIVE_CONSOLES=/dev/tty[1-6]
+ACTIVE_CONSOLES=

Also, comment out "console output" lines from all files in
/vserver/<guest name>/etc/init/*

Gordan