Re: [vserver] vserver guest memory usage: cache/buffers?

From: Deniss <dg_at_sad.lv>
Date: Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:07:40 GMT

I had similar problem some times ago. There is probably invalid value somewhere in configs which stop other values to be applied.
U may need to check cgroup limits in place (/dev/cgroup/urserver/• or in /sys/fs/cgroup/ursercer/•) to be sure configured values are applied

Sent from my phone

29 Nov 2011, Χ 21:57, Jarry <mr.jarry@gmail.com> ΞΑΠΙΣΑΜ(Α):