[vserver] LV and CentOS 6

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_cyber-office.net>
Date: Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 23:40:48 BST

Now that CentOS 6 is available and I have an opportunity build a system
from scratch I was checking on options to do this.

Nothing on the web site yet so I thought I'd look at Daniel's repo to
see if he's found the tuits to build a new kernel and util-vserver*
packages. Problem is I can't reach the site.

So this is a two for one: Daniel, is rpm.hozac.com having problems?

And has anyone taken, or planning on taking, the CentOS 6 plunge?

TIA,
Rod