[vserver] Re: IPv6 ::1 isolation

From: Ed W <lists_at_wildgooses.com>
Date: Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 17:37:02 BST

Hi

This specific feature isn't high on my personal priority list, but I'm
keen to see kernel 3.0 supported, so see this as some sponsorship
towards that.

I will fund 1/nth of the total cost (for n>4). I'm assuming that at
least 3 others will step up to cover the other (n-1/n) th?

Personally my priorities are to have the existing 2.6.38 feature set on
3.0 (with pax...)

Thanks again for vserver!

Ed W