[vserver] I've upgarded one guest from Debian Lenny to Squeeze, I've many error when I restart the guest : "Cannot access the Hardware Clock via any known method" | "Deactivating swap...swapoff: Not superuser." | "ifdown: shutdown eth0: Permission denied"

From: Stéphane Klein <klein.stephane_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 16 Feb 2011 - 17:03:21 GMT

Hi,

I've upgarded Debian Lenny guest to Squeeze.

Now, when I do vserver my_guest restart I've this message :

Using makefile-style concurrent boot in runlevel 6.
Asking all remaining processes to terminate...done.
All processes ended within 1 seconds....done.
Stopping enhanced syslogd: rsyslogd.
Saving the system clock.
Cannot access the Hardware Clock via any known method.
Use the --debug option to see the details of our search for an access method.
Deconfiguring network interfaces...done.
Cleaning up ifupdown....
Deactivating swap...swapoff: Not superuser.
failed.
mount: permission denied
Will now restart.
ifdown: shutdown eth0: Permission denied
Using makefile-style concurrent boot in runlevel 3.
Starting enhanced syslogd: rsyslogd.
Starting periodic command scheduler: cron.

Note, my vserver server (not the guest) is Debian Lenny.

How can I fix this errors ?
It's a bad idea to upgrade my guests to Squeeze now ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Stephane