Re: [vserver] RE : VServer vs OpenVZ.

From: onlyjob <onlyjob_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 04:18:15 GMT

Less intrusive indeed - simplicity matters!

I forgot to mention another reason why I've chosen VServer:
OpenVZ kernel 2.6.32 become available only recently.
VServer supported 2.6.32 for a while - much much longer.

So a year ago I decided to use recent kernel with KSM
rather older OpenVZ kernel. OpenVZ's adoption of new kernels is quite
slow - perhaps just too slow...

Regards,
Onlyjob.