[vserver] how can I issue command in vserver-guest?

From: Jarry <mr.jarry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue 20 Apr 2010 - 18:23:48 BST

Hi,
I am writing some script for monitoring my vserver-guests
and I would like to know if there is some script-way to run
commands inside of vserver-guests. I tried this:

#/bin/bash
vserver <name> enter; <command> ;logout

but it does not work. Script enters vserver-guest <name>
and waits there, doing nothing. I have to log out manually
and then <command> and <logout> is executed in vserver-host.

But what I expect from script is: to enter vserver-guest
and then return to vserver-host. How can I do it?

Jarry