Re: [vserver] secure-mount, operation not permitted at start

From: Shinkan <shinkan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 15:25:44 GMT

2010/1/15 Rik Bobbaers <rik@enzoverder.be>

> i think there are 2 possible sollutions here
>
> OR you should mount the sysfs in the fstab of the guest config and not in
> the startup scripts of the guest /etc/vservers/<guest>/etc/fstab (or
> something)
> OR you should add mount capabilities to the guest. Check the different
> capabilities settings on the site:
> http://linux-vserver.org/Capabilities_and_Flags
>
> hope that helps...
>
> Rik Bobbaers

Well done.
Adding SECURE_MOUNT and BINARY_MOUNT to /etc/vservers/myserver/ccapabilities
solved sysfs mount issue.

I still have various errors, even by giving SYS_ADMIN to bcapabilities, and
my VServer won't start.
I'm making the most basic thing I can, I don't understand why it wouldn't
work :-(

Anyway, many thanks for your help.

--
Pierre.
"Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I