Re: [vserver] Routing problem in Debian

From: Thomas Weber <l_vserver_at_mail2news.4t2.com>
Date: Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 01:42:30 GMT

Am Donnerstag, den 14.01.2010, 00:45 +0100 schrieb Adrian Reyer:
> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:13:59AM +0100, Olivier BATARD wrote:
> > Thanks you very much. I'll try routing and change the kernel. And try to
> > write a good documentation on the wiki :)
>
> As I ran into the same issue today and failed with a first 'fwmark'
> attempt (seems I am port-based policy routing poisoned), I started the
> page http://linux-vserver.org/Limit_Networking_on_Multihomed_hosts.

Your 'Issues' section was the main problem I couldn't get solved the
last time I tried (search the list archive for Subject: Avoiding kernel
internal routing among vserver clients - 31.07.2007
[archives.linux-vserver.org is currently unavailable for me]).

Maybe this gives you some more ideas. And maybe some of the stuff that
failed for me back then might work today.

And of course, If you get it working I'd be very happy to hear.

regards,
  Tom