[vserver] autofs failing to umount in guest

From: Fog_Watch <db5_at_exemail.com.au>
Date: Mon 28 Dec 2009 - 10:45:44 GMT

Seasons greetings,

In my host, automount mounts and umounts successfully. But I am not
interested in that. I want to automount in my guest.

In my guest only mounting is successful. umount is only
possible manually or by /etc/init.d/autofs restart.

/var/log/syslog records:
automount[27362]: umount_autofs_indirect: ask umount returned
busy /mnt/removables

Busy! I don't know what with. Do you good people have any ideas or
experience with this?

Regards

Fog_Watch.

# automount -V | grep version
Linux automount version 5.0.3

# uname -r
2.6.31.6-grsec2.1.14-vs2.3.0.36.24

# cat /etc/vservers/(vserver name)/bcapabilities | grep SYS_ADMIN
SYS_ADMIN

--
Lose wait.  Get Gentoo.