Re: [vserver] Reporting a bug

From: Marc Fiuczynski <mef_at_CS.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 10:55:09 GMT

Ramkumar and Herbert

Ramkumar, are you booting a vserver kernel or are you using the
PlanetLab boot media (cd or USB). The PL software is designed to boot
into a boot kernel and then kexecs to the production kernel. I am
wondering whether that is what you are seeing.

Also, what version of the vserver kerel are you using? If it's our
2.6.22 kernel, then it does not have the driver for the latest e1000e
chipset (requires igb).

Marc