Re: [vserver] Multiple visible IPs per guest

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_cyber-office.net>
Date: Wed 27 May 2009 - 00:49:53 BST

Roderick A. Anderson wrote:

<snip >

John, Xavier;

Thanks for the input.

I need to try a couple of the things you mentioned and suggested to see
how they affect my normal operations. I've been using the alias to
make tracking the guests' IPs simplier. I haven't found or figured out
a method to query a guest for its IPs. Did miss this somewhere in the
docs or wiki?

I'm assuming that without a name/alias all works fine. The Vserver
utils and the magic that is the Linux networking know which IP goes to
which guest.

I really need to learn more about iproute2 and friends. :-)

Again thanks.

\\||/
Rod