[vserver] mounting a partition in a running guest

From: James Miller <jimm_at_simutronics.com>
Date: Tue 10 Jun 2008 - 22:00:23 BST

Hi everyone,

I wanted to query the list before attempting this to make sure I'm on
the right track. I have a vserver mother host and 2 running guest. The
mother host has a ~100Gig free logical volume. I want to mount that
partition on one of the running guests.

Would this be the correct command to run?:
vnamespace -e <running_guest1> mount -t ext3 --rbind /dev/vg01/space
/vservers/<running_guest1>/space

What would the /etc/vserver/<running_guest1>/fstab line look like?
/dev/vg01/space /space ext3 defaults 0 0

Thanks,
Jim