[vserver] Three network configuration

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_acm.org>
Date: Wed 02 Jan 2008 - 16:04:22 GMT

I know I've asked this before and and in some cases haven't followed up
too well but I'm now officially confused.

Has anyone configured a Linux-Vserver with three NICs to three different
networks?

Two WANs and one LAN. The guests will need to access at least one and
possibly two or three of the networks. All traffic needs to go back out
the same interface it came in on.

I'm am especially interested in this configuration for Redhatian systems.

I'm heading to a job so probably won't be able to reply until this
evening after 7:00PM PST.

Thanks,
Rod