[vserver] Real Time Priority Process in Guest

From: Dennis Muhlestein <djmuhlestein_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 17 Oct 2007 - 13:01:45 BST

Hi all,

I have a process in a guest that is attempting to set it's priority to
real time with the system call:
sched_setscheduler(0, spolicy, &sp)
The operation failes with "Operation not permitted"

Is there a way I make this work in the guest? I think I'd need to
tweak scheduler parameters for the guest and possibly give some
capability to the guest but my searching thus far has failed to yield
the answer.

Thanks
Dennis