[Vserver] routing between host and guest

From: ADNET Ghislain <gadnet_at_aqueos.com>
Date: Tue 06 Feb 2007 - 13:20:40 GMT

Hello,

   I have some trouble with the routing between host and guest. I have guest having a 10.x ip and a public ip different
from the host public IP. I have setup DNAT and SNAT between the 10.x and guest publicip and it works from outside but i
cannot telnet port 80 into my guest from the host nor telnet on my guest public ip from inside the guest itself. Anyone
can point a little "how-to" on this i googled but failed to find one ?

using 2.16.19.2 with 2.2.0rc10 patch on debian

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain